A lot has happened this month:
- Obama was elected President; I’m excited and optimistic.
- The stock market and economy have continued to crash – the DOW is off almost 50% from its high point, and my savings are in a similar predicament.
- Ted called, and it looks like I may be taking a trip to swim with whales in March. I’m ready.
- The annual Holliday Thanksgiving extravaganza took place over the weekend, and Sally once again produced a ridiculously great meal. Much food was eaten, and much fun was had.
- Following Thanksgiving the family headed off to the horse races; betting on horses based on odds and jockey records was a losing strategy for me; betting based on which horse had the best name was much more successful.
- Aaron and I embarked on our usual shenanigans, including a quest for expired food items that led to some gagging as we disposed of a 25 year old bottle of lime juice.